Symantec Enterprise Security Manager automates the discovery of vulnerabilities and deviations in the security policies of mission critical e-business applications and servers across the enterprise from a single location.
Key Features :
- Conducts comprehensive security analyses of mission-critical applications and operating systems and intelligently assesses vulnerabilities with over 1,500 security checks.
- Checks multiple systems simultaneously for deviations such as missing OS patches, inappropriate user password settings, unauthorized privileges, incorrect file access, changes to security settings, and incorrect configurations.
- Provides integrity checks on data and data access as well as comprehensive management reports and security recommendations.
Key Benefits :
- Enables comprehensive security management from a single point of management with an intuitive GUI and command line interface.
- Intelligent agents perform fast and efficient assessments with minimal disruption to day-to-day business operations.
- Offers optional security extensions to help discover vulnerabilities in Web servers and databases and ensure security policy compliance.
Information flyer (version 6.5)
Official web site