Do you need to ensure infrastructure availability and performance across a wide range of hardware, operating systems, applications, and technologies?
Do you need a customizable solution that supports real-time views, alerting, reporting and even technologies such as web services and XML?
Is agent-based monitoring proving to be expensive to deploy, install, maintain, manage, and support? And does it cause unnecessary overhead and instability on production systems?
Are large systems monitoring frameworks not delivering the value and return on investment you had expected?
SiteScope® is the industry's first and leading agentless system monitoring solution designed to ensure the availability and performance of distributed IT infrastructures, e.g., servers, operating systems, network devices, network services, applications, and application components. This proactive, Web-based infrastructure monitoring and network monitoring solution is lightweight, highly customizable, and doesn't require high overhead agents on your production systems. With SiteScope, you gain the real-time information you need to verify infrastructure operations, stay apprised of problems, and solve bottlenecks before they become critical. With SiteScope, you can:
- Lower total cost of ownership (TCO) by consolidating support and maintenance tasks to a central agentless server.
- Reduce the need to track and remotely administer thousands of agents including their overhead on production systems.
- Save time and money by deploying Solution Templates - best practice-based groups of monitors for key applications.
- Eliminate the need for multiple solutions via SiteScope's industry leading breadth of 65-plus supported monitoring targets.
- Leverage SiteScope?s flexible architecture to custom fit the solution to your company's unique environment, now and in the future.
Here are some screenshots of the product :